Oct 28, 2020
In episode 488 of Ordinary People Doing Extraordinary Things, we
are back with our Wednesday segments which is all about mindset
education consisting of a variety of experts, meditations and
connected conversations to improve your mindset and get you
thinking in a more open, positive way.
This episode is part of the Connected Conversations:
I love love and I think there needs to be more conversations
around happy and healthy conversations with a little "When Harry
Met Sally" flavor (great movie!).
On this episode, meet Sirish
This is their relationship story.
Listen and you'll hear:
- Each of their thoughts on relationships early on in life and
how Indian relationships are usually portrayed
- Why growing up in Indian families meant the focus was on
academics and many times arranged marriages
- How they met online through Match on the last week of their
- How they met and their attraction towards one another
- What it's like being both doctors
- What the beginning of dating was like
- The strange way they were connected before ever even meeting on
- Their advice to those looking for love