Apr 12, 2021
In episode 559, I chat with Emily Chang, CEO of McCann
WorldGroup China and Author of
The Spare Room.
Over the last 21 years, Emily Chang's job—with renowned
companies like Procter & Gamble, Apple, and Starbucks—has
brought her and her family to eight different homes across the U.S.
and China. In each of those homes, life has introduced sixteen
different young people to Emily and her family. Young people who
have been abused, neglected or marginalized and who were given
sanctuary in the family's spare room.
Listen as she chats about:
- The first person she ever chose to help and give a spare room
to in her home
- Some of the stories of the people who stayed with her and the
impact it had on her
- How she found her social legacy
- How her husband and daughter also helped in all of this
- How social legacy has helped her live more intentionally and be
better in her personal and professional life
- First steps you can take to find your social legacy
- Try our voice skill on Amazon Alexa here or Google
Assistant here or
by saying "Open Extraordinary Mindset."
- Like our page and check out our LIVE video