Dec 30, 2020
In episode 515 of Ordinary People Doing Extraordinary Things, we
are back with our Wednesday segments which is all about mindset
education consisting of a variety of experts, meditations and
connected conversations to improve your mindset and get you
thinking in a more open, positive way.
This episode is part of the Connected Conversations:
I love love and I think there needs to be more conversations
around happy and healthy conversations with a little "When Harry
Met Sally" flavor (great movie!).
On this episode, meet Kenneth and Brittany.
This is their relationship story.
Listen and you'll hear:
- Thoughts on relationships early on
- How they met in college
- How they supported each other both as collegiate athletes and
Kenneth in his journey to the NFL
- They talk about their views on marriage and commitment
- How to communicate feelings and find ways to make your
relationship work when things in life get hard
- Learning how to be accountable for yourself to help the
relationship grow and improve
- Why we is more important than you or me in a
- Try our voice skill on Amazon Alexa here or Google Assistant here or by saying "Open Extraordinary
- Like our page and check out our LIVE video interviews